The Assistant Manager would ensure that the business in its various departments understands its own health, finds growth levers, and identifies opportunities for optimization.
Role and Responsibilities-
- Liaison (including documentation) with Various Banks for facilities namely :
- Bank Guarantees
- Fixed Deposit creation / liquidation
- New Bank Account Opening
- KYC Updation with Banks
- Credit Facilities like Bank Overdraft, Cash Credit Limits, Working Capital Loans (WCL), Car Loans etc.
- Funds Transfer / Balance Confirmations
- Preparation of MIS
- Preparation of Current Cash Flow and Cash Flow Projections
- Investment / Redemption in Mutual Funds
- Daily review of Fund Position and arrangement of fund as per requirement of different departments
- Daily review of Bank Reconciliation Statements